Achieving Resilience Through Play and Drama
ARTPAD stands for Achieving Resilience Through Play and Drama
The ARTPAD project is a three year Erasmus+, Eurpopean funded project lead by Playwork Partnerships and the Drama team at the University of Gloucestershire. The project is a partnership of 5 EU countries.
ARTPAD aims to support the engagement and resilience of participants from disadvantaged backgrounds in formal and non–formal education to help prevent early school leaving. The 5 project partners will work co-operatively to disseminate, develop and extend the expertise and international reach of their practice. The programme will cover 3 complimentary aspects:
1. Understanding resilience and children’s development and behaviour through Play.
2. Drama techniques for engagement with learning
3. Drama and Play to build social understanding and behaviour
September 2015 till August 2018
Project leaflet: ARTPAD-folder
- Hafelekar Unternehmensberatung – St. Pölten (Österreich) http://www.hafelekar.at
- University of Gloucestershire (England) http://www.glos.ac.uk
- Roger SzemélyközpontúOktatásértAlapítvány – Ungarn - http://www.rogersalapitvany.hu/
- Universytet Gdanski - Polen - http://www.ug.edu.pl
- UWEZO- Deutschland - http://www.uwezo.de
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.