Holistic Processing of Linguistic Complexity
GABEK ® is a comprehensive method for qualitative social research and system organisation. GABEK ® enables the linkage and use of knowledge resources for planning and evaluation of optimization measures.
The GABEK method allows you to get:
- a comprehensive overview of core competencies and potential for success of a company or organization;
- an innovative form of knowledge management, especially by keeping the eyes on the "big picture"
GABEK ® - projects are based on the conviction that the experience and knowledge of as many affected individuals should be included in social and political decisions . GABEK ® promotes respect for each other and distances itself from approaches where solutions are imposed through positions of power. A truly democratic attitude is a prerequisite for GABEK ® projects. This gives rise to the overarching goal of GABEK. It is an attempt to integrate human-based social organizations more and more, especially when it comes to renewal and reform.in social and political decisions. Therefor knowledge competence and opinions of many people shall be captured and taken into account. The 'exchange' of personal opinions builds up positive emotional bonds between members of the organization, so there can develop a community.
The following project examples are intended to draw attention to the diversity of possible applications: GABEK ® was used for
- Evaluation (the Italian primary school reform in South Tyrol)
- Quality assurance (in a hospital)
- Product Review (of vehicles)
- Conflict Management (for industries in South Africa)
- Mission Statement development (a university in South Africa)
- Language Research Group (South Tyrol)
- District study (Tepito in Mexico City).
- Acceptance research in Georgia, Holland and Germany,
- Cross-Cultural Management in Thailand, China, Brazil, Europe
The GABEK ® method was developed by Prof. Dr. Josef Zelger, Institute of Philosophy at the University of Innsbruck, over more than ten years of research.
For complete information, visit the following page: www.gabek.com