WoMen - equality between women and men on the ICT labor market
The main objective of the development partnership is to encourage men and women in a more balanced gender distribution of the ICT labor market in the Tyrol. This will happen through awareness-raising activities, by identifying strategies and the development of specific instruments.
The measures are:
- Creation of social and political awareness by sensitizing public relations
- Creation of an individual consciousness - by means of individual career planning for women
- Sensitization and planning of appropriate strategies in companies
- Counseling and guidance services (skills analysis, career planning, Resource pool, child care policies, models of parental support)
- Training of highly qualified ICT professionals
- Formation of networks of all relevant actors engaged in the support of equal opportunity on the labour market.
At the beginning of the project Hafelekar created a large-scale baseline study, using the method GABEK, which forms the basis for further activities. Hafelekar was further responsible for public relations and dissemination of the products.
October 2002 to September 2005
Land Tirol - Innsbruck (Austria) www.tirol.gv.at
BFI Tirol - Innsbruck (Austria) www.bfi-tirol.at
Zukunftszentrum Tirol - Innsbruck (Austria) www.zukunftszentrum.at
Wirtschaftskammer Tirol - Innsbruck (Austria) www.wko.at
Arbeiterkammer Tirol - Innsbruck (Austria) www.ak-tirol.com
Arbeitsmarktservice Tirol - Innsbruck (Austria) www.ams.at/tirol
ibis acam - Innsbruck (Austria) www.ibisacam.at
KAOS Bildungsservice gGmbH - Innsbruck (Austria) www.kaos4all.com
Supported by funds from the European Social Fund (ESF)
and the Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture