RLB Staff surveys
In 2004, we have conducted, for the Raiffeisen-Landesbank Tirol, the first survey of all employees.
The RLB places emphasis on staff development processes, as described on the website http://www.rlb-tirol.at. Central themes include the development of individual career paths that offer education and training (internal / external), a large range of seminars for employees and a steady expansion of activities that contribute to staff satisfaction.
Our role hereby is to support RLB in the measurement of staff satisfaction:
Staff surveys, with the following topics:
- The surveys were directed at selected enterprise areas and were conducted anonymously in electronic form.
- The respective set of questions was adapted to the specific needs.
- The flow chart - important for any successful survey - was worked out in great detail.
- The evaluations were very extensive: from the analysis and evaluation of certain questions of detail to a comprehensive overall assessment.
- Finally, potential areas of action were discussed with the management.
Hafelekar was responsible for the technical implementation of the survey.
Raiffeisen Landesbank Tirol AG